Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Intimidation Fart

Many people have nervous twitches or nitchy things that happen when they're embarrassed etc.  I can't get over the intimidation fart...

It gets me every time.  I'm having a meeting and somebody farts loudly mid conversation.  This only happens to a handful of people, however I'm told it only happens around me.  What is it about me that makes people fart, or just generally extra gassy.  I feel the need to seek a specific answer from some medical journal, or newspaper.  Although I can't help seeking pure joy in coming up with my own theories.  

I theorize that the fart is a symbol of filling to the brim with explosive admiration, just kidding but funny though.  Seriously though!  How can I make people fart!  That doesn't even make any goddam sense!  But it's hilarious!  I wonder now what else I have the unknown ability for.  I wait to see if I'm capable of welling up the gas within people to force them to do my bidding.  Perhaps THIS is my X-Men power.

But for the mean time...I'll just consider myself queen of the intestinal track and call it a day.

No comments: