Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Expensive Hoods= Crack Dealers w/ Kiosks

-I sit at the "Bad Waitress" and I wonder...

If one lives in a nicer neighborhood in Minneapolis what the hell does that really mean? 2 Blocks away is the same bad shit- a guy stealing a bike while he waves pleasantly at you and rings the little bell. On the other side of the street a couple white guys pretend to be black by the hip hop store, and no matter how many energy efficient light bulbs I use a green club member is yelling at me for being wasteful because I'm in advertising, and their in graphic design. So what does shelling out for the nice apartment in the no-worries insurance zone really mean?

Why of course- the crack dealers have kiosks! Now the detail of the kiosk is how you will tell how rich you've become. Now if the crack dealers strait up live next door, then you've hit the big time. My situation as a student living in a nice nerighborhood means that they have kiosks, but with details. The sample mirrors may often be antique or "vintage". The dealer themselves double over as a pro-(insert current political race) paraphanelia sales center. Finally, the lake- air indicates that they also carry sun-block on any given sunny Calhoun day. It's official I'm upper middle class.

No comments: