Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Homework= XBOX(for shizz)

Research means practice, and practice means getting past medium.
My group and I are developing a social networking campaign for the One Club (+ Doritos) that incorporates XBOX live. Picture this... Trying desperately to beat my score, find how the dwnloads, points, and purchasing work for Guitar hero in general, and then my partner's cat won't stop shitting 10 feet away from where we proudly hold our guitars.

I'm trapped in a gas chamber that happens to include a burger king/ guitar hero care package, and there's nothing I can do because I have to learn the system and this is the only location! Oh the smell, the torture, and the Irony of the cat's name being Dorito! The pains of the hard-working have drastically changed. No longer about back-breaking labor, chemical implimentation is standard now. Hail to the life!

No comments: