Thursday, May 22, 2008

He looked like Quentin...

The strangest thing,... the man looked like Quentin Tarentino.  
Here i thought that no one was using them, but now I find that the ones using them are those taht appear like some of my favorite movie directors.  Perhaps in a place so big I am just not seeing everyone.  The cool people are the ones riding around, dodging my view.  I should just pick up a scooter, and I've now picked a victim for the jello.  Copywriter, and the first person i wrote with.  he was pretty fun, for the most part he was stressed out, so now I just want to see if he'll freak out when I put his stapler in Jello.  I should really come up with my own gag.  I truly hate ripping of 'the office' but it's just so damn fun.  I know...If I can manage to hang somone's office supplies from the ceiling( of which is quite high up) I will have created my own feat, for fellow co-workers.

No comments: