Friday, May 30, 2008

If I had my agency

If I had my agency...
My eclectic group of people would defy the old-timey nature of my favorite beloved ficticious agency.  Ye, that's right I'm telling Shackelsby and Willowsworth to suck it.  For the moment at least.  An agency needs to be 70% nerds, 20% busy-body, and 10% mob/ mafia qaulifyers.  The nerds keep us up to date, and there is never a dull moment when a girlfriend can be created in a new media format every 34.5 seconds.  I want a team of top-notch nerds... I want the ones that build their own light sabors, and then randomly open up a panel on the side that connects them to a gaming widget- to tell all the other nerds just how freakin' fly they are.  
The busy bodies can just be busy- yelling randomly about how much money we're wasting pretending to do research while we all play the variety of gaming systems that have been supplied for new media purposes.- Why the fuck do we need Guitar Hero 1, 2, and 3!!!!
The mob-sters  can be the presenters- I want somebody intimidating.  But I want the woman that secretly runs the mob- you saw that coming.  I want somebody who's not afraid to put a hit on the competition. and I'd like to have somebody that can make me some damn good italian food- I don't cook that robert-deniro loving, thinly sliced garlic, delight.-
Finally, I want to be the owner of the agency that has gone so mad-cap, fuck-me-crazy that I am forced to make top-dog decisions from the fake little office I've made from my deluxe sweet at Lumming hills mental infirmary.  I can just see it now- We'll take the business, if this rock makes it to that nurse's cleavage- My lovely, old, crazy butt hanging out my robe- even though I never HAD to wear a robe in the first place.
a name....

No comments: